Arcane Maid Cafe only accepts applicants who present both a private and public professional attitude at all times. Our list of misconduct violations found on this page only lists the most severe violations that will result in the immediate termination of the member. Though our list is long, it is certainly not exhaustive, and we continually add more conduct policies as we continue to adapt.
We require all members who apply to the cafe to a minimum of a 1-year or four event commitment, whichever comes first. If you are interested in trying out for a maid cafe, but do not wish to be committed for a long period, we recommend that you try out a local convention-based cafe first.
We require all members full exclusivity to Arcane Maid Cafe. You may not be involved in other maid cafes if you wish to be a staffer for Arcane Maid Cafe.*
* Officer-ranked maids and above are exempt from this rule. Certain members have been grandfathered into this rule, and are also exempt. Sister-cafes and other maid cafes that we are partnered with are excluded.
Depending on the severity of the infraction, the member will be written up, deranked, suspended from future events, or removed with the chance to reapply again.
* Staffers ranked Senpai maids and above are exempt from these rules
- Sharing of one's social media to other members of the cafe*
- Fraternization with staff members or guests*
- Adding/following/asking to be followed on social media to other members of the cafe*
- Unapproved self-promotion*
- Not following the general rules and regulations as outlined
Members who are inactive for over a year or have not volunteered for four consecutive events will be removed from the maid cafe based on a peer review.
We maintain an "At-will" termination policy, and reserve the right to terminate any member for any reason at any time in accordance with state and local laws.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our application, we encourage you to contact us